Below are some images of the bedtime chart I made for my 5 year old daughter. I bought a cheap $1.00 Class Schedule at Target, then printed off pictures that were relevant to our routine.
Pick up toys
Take off clothes
Put pajamas on
Put dirty clothes in hamper
Pick out a story
Get in bed
Wait quietly in bed
Read a story
1. Type in search words (ie. bedtime, pajamas, hamper)
2. Print out images
3. Laminate the printed piece of paper
4. Then cut out each image
5. Cut half-one inch strips of velcro
6. Place velcro on the images and then on the chart
7. Staple an envelope to put the images in when the task
If you don't get lucky and find one of these charts then use a piece of construction paper and a sheet protector.
Buy a roll of velcro at a craft store or walmart. Cut into 1/2 inch to 1 inch strips. Stick one side to an image and the other side to the laminated chart.
Some additional advice-
Make sure that when you are buying velcro that you aren't buying the pre-cut shapes above because they need to be sewn and have no sticky backing.
If you use a piece of construction paper and sheet protector, I recommend taping it shut to increase its durability.